Outstanding recognition on 2021 for our wines
Throughout 2021, we have been receiving innumerable recognitions for our wines, which means a solidity in our vintages and portfolio.
In the case of VIK, the scores obtained are:
- 98 points from James Suckling for the 2018 vintage
- 94 Wine Enthusiast points for the 2015 vintage
- 96 Tasting Panel & Somm Journal points for the 2015 vintage
- 94 Decanter points for the 2014 vintage
An excerpt from James Suckling's review:
"Black-olive, white-truffle and currant aromas follow through to a full-bodied palate with a rich, round-textured palate and plenty of delicious fruit. Complex flavors entice you with every sip. So juicy and flavorful. A wine to drink now, or age for the future. Drink or hold". (98 points JS)
In the case of La Piu Belle, the art of winemaking continues to consolidate as a unique blend.
- 95 Tasting Panel & Somm Journal points for the 2018 vintage
- 96 Decanter points and Gold Medal for the 2017 harvest
- 96 points from James Suckling for the 2017 vintage
- 93 Wine Enthusiast points for the 2015 vintage
- 93 Wine Spectator points for the 2015 vintage
For Milla Cala, the blend that symbolizes the encounter between 2 worlds, there were also important awards:
- 94 Tasting Panel & Somm Journal points for the 2018 vintage
- 94 points from James Suckling for the 2018 vintage
- Gold Medal for The drink Business for the 2017 vintage
- 93 Wine Enthusiast points for the 2017 vintage
Our latest release, La Piu Belle Rosé, has continued to garner rave reviews.
In 2020 it was recognized as the "Revelation" wine by the Descorchados guide.
In 2021 our wine has already obtained new recognitions. The best is yet to come with the new vintage, already available on the web.
- 91 points from James Suckling for the 2020 vintage
- 91 Vinous points for the 2020 harvest
- 93 Descorchados points and revelation wine for the 2020 harvest