• Terms and conditions for sponsors and partners of VIK Wine Lab at www.vikwine.com
• Find our more about our innovative Barroir in these videos:
• Viña VIK was founded by Alex and Carrie Vik in 2006 in Millahue in the Cachapoal Valley. The goal was to develop world class vineyards and produce unique wines.
• With 4,500 hectares in the Cachapoal Valley and a team of winemakers, viticulturists and agronomists of excellence, it has worked to develop an exceptional terroir that has given life to world-class wines.
• Viña VIK was the overall winner at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2022 in the “World’s Leading Wine Region Hotel” category.
• Its winery and wine tourism experience has been widely acclaimed by the international press, along with its innovative winemaking approach: in 2019 it was awarded the world’s best “Wine Experience”, according to the prestigious Wine Enthusiast magazine.