'Scandinavia meets South America' at the Lodge, perched high above the valley, its design is contemporary, modern and inviting.
Bed & Breakfast
Originally designed for the Vik family, the lodge is composed of two large terraces, 4 suites with queen beds, and a communal space featuring an American kitchen where a concrete table spans the length of the space perfect for shared conversations with a bottle of VIK in front of the fireplace.
For booking please send your request to [email protected]
Overnight in one of the four suites with breakfast included at the Lodge.
All Suites Include:
- Signature Vik Retreat bath amenities made with grape skins and seeds.
- Egyptian cotton sheets.
- High speed WiFi
- Queen beds or single beds
- Check-in is available at 3 pm and guests are asked to check out at 12 pm. Exceptions are made when possible.
• 7-day notice 100% refund
• 6-3 day notice 50% refund
• 48-Hour notice no refund
Vik Experiences (charged separately)
- Picnic in the vineyard
- Traditional asado at the Lodge
- Gourmet garden: from the vegtable to the table tour
- Lunch at the Pavilion
- Lunch or dinner at Milla Milla
- Tour and Tasting
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
- Cooking classes
- Yoga at the Lodge
* RATES VALID UNTIL MARCH 2021
Rates Per person / Per Night:
• VIK Lodge Bed & Breakfast: Continental breakfast at VIK Lodge. *Rates valid until Dec 31, 2020 • Minibar with additional charge. VIK Lodge does not allow adding extra beds. Maximum 2 people per room. Total occupancy: 8 guests